Reliable offers pipe fabrication services through both company-owned fabrication facilities and through third-party partners.
Fabrication services include threaded pipe and welded pipe and may be submitted using HydraCAD’s™ HydraLIST™ software (HLF format). Pipe jobs are printed for shop fabrication inclusive of lists, sketches, and labels. Pipe is bundled by identification, wrapped, and color-coded.
Plain or plated rod can be cut to length and assembled with fastener and right. Hanger assemblies are bagged, palletized, wrapper identified, and color-coded.
For a quote on your next project, speak with our sales team to receive a customized recommendation.
- Pipe is gravity fed into measuring system, then roll cut to length and label is applied
- Pipe is then gravity fed to Landis threading machines
- Thread are cut to ANSI/ASTM B 1.20.1 then checked by ANSI standard ring gauges
- PipeFit AS anaerobic thread sealant with Teflon is applied
- Thread fittings are assembled to the pipe
- Assembled Pipe is gravity fed to the PACE make on machine then hydraulically torqued to ANSI specifications
- Line piping is separated by the number inclusive of all diameters then tied in easy to handle groups
- Master bundles are color coded and marked with the line number contents
- 2′-6′ and under bagged pieces contents are marked, palletized, shrink wrapped, identified and color coded
- Plain or Plated rod can be cut to length and assembled with fastener and ring
- Hanger assemblies are grouped, tied and tagged by the identification number
- Hangers are bagged, palletized, wrapper identified and color coded
- Pipe is gravity fed into the N.A.P. Quick cut measuring system and cut to length
- Pipe is labeled and color coded
- Cut end is then flapper disc chambered, then gravity fed to PACE hydraulic roll groove machine
- Groove depth and flare are checked with pipe tape in the case of galvanized pipe, then flaking is removed internally by die grinding and external removed by flapper disc
- Galvanized pipe end is sprayed with cold galvanizing internally and externally
- Pipe is then gravity fed to the N.A.P. Universal Welder
- Outlets welded to galvanized pipe are galvanized cold sprayed
- Weld coupons are removed, bagged and stored
- Blast cannon removes all dust and dirt from inside of pipe
- Welds are die penetrate and developer tested
- Pipe is bundled by identification wrapped and color coded