Wrench-able Caps for Flat Plate Concealed Sprinklers
- Provided with Model RFC, G5, and LT56C sprinklers.
- Using the Model W3 wrench, sprinklers are installed without removing the protective cap.
- Indicator on cap for alignment with nominal finished ceiling location.
- Caps project beyond sprinkler cup and are angled out to help avoid damaging ceiling finish.
- Cap color indicates sprinkler temperature rating.
- Cap can be removed with a standard 1/2″ NPT or BSPT threaded adapter on pipe.
- Adhesive-backed silicone disk available to create a cover plate installation tool.
See Technical Bulletins for use with Sprinklers:
- 006 for RFC Series Sprinklers
- 034 for G5 Series Sprinklers
- 058 for LT56C Series Sprinklers