PRV Pressure Regulating Valve
The Model PRV Pressure Regulating valve is an FM Approved diaphragm-type valve used to reduce and regulate pressure in both flowing and non-flowing conditions. It is shipped fully assembled with compact trim, complete with pressure relief valve.
Performance Under Pressure
- 1½” (40 mm) New!
- 2″ (50 mm) New!
- 2½” (65 mm)
- 76 mm
- 3” (80 mm)
- 4” (100 mm)
- 6” (150 mm)
- 165 mm
- All sizes FM Approved up to 400 psi (27.6 bar)
- Manufactured in the USA with globally sourced parts
- No trim connections to face of valve
- Easy to install, maintain, and service
- Compact footprint, ideal for replacing existing equipment
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Multiple end configuration options
- Field-adjustable outlet pressure
- Pressure relief valve included
Installation in Seneca One Tower (Buffalo, NY)