FM Approved as a factory-assembled system
Cabinet-enclosed Preaction, Dry Pipe, and Deluge Valve Systems
- Powder-coated steel construction
- All sizes fit through a standard 36” (914 mm) doorway
- Lifting eyes
- Access panels on both sides
- Water supply and drain connections on both sides and at common centerlines
- Supply and system pressure gauges as well as (optional) releasing control panel display are visible through the gasketed cabinet door
- Grommets provided for pipe penetrations
- Potter Model RCDS-1 Releasing Circuit Disable Switch—Provides a supervised method of disconnecting the solenoid during system maintenance and service
- All electrical connections consolidated to a factory-wired terminal box
- All sizes are designed to fit through a standard 36” doorway
The Heart of the System: The DDX Valve
Integrated South-Tek N2-Blast® Nitrogen Generator
Increase the life expectancy of system piping and components with a South-Tek nitrogen generator
The Reliable Difference
Assembled in-house. Never outsourced.
Built in Liberty, SC by Reliable.
- Factory-assembled at Reliable’s Manufacturing Headquarters in Liberty, SC.
- A Reliable trained technician assembles and is responsible for each PrePaK.
- Reliable Technicians stand behind their work, so much so, their signature goes on the label.
- Each PrePaK passes Reliable’s rigorous performance testing.
For more about PrePaK Preaction Systems contact your closest Reliable office today.